While these disclaimers are necessary and important, please note that they are stated with a pure positive intention that you will find our website highly informative and of significant benefit in your own journey toward greater well-being.
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
4. When getting energy treatments for the purpose of one's past or current difficulties (mental, physical, and emotional), common practices within energy psychology as well as many other personal development approaches may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be useful indicators on the path of healing and personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
5. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
6. Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Innersource and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer's uses of these resources.
7. Although the hands-on or distant energy modalities presented on this website are mostly viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body's energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to realign itself. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. Similar to getting medicines or supplements, energy treatments also may cause different mental, physical, and emotional symptoms which are generally considered as useful indicators of healing.
8. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Innersource, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.