Any one can learn to use Reiki regardless of the age, health conditions, religion, qualification or the background. Only the intention to become a Reiki Practitioner is required.
Ability to use Reiki is transferred to a student by the Reiki Master through the process known as “Attunement”. Attunement process opens up the energy pathways in the body and permanently connects the student to Reiki. Usui Shiki Ryoho has three levels of Attunements, each level opens up more energy pathways and increases the connection to Reiki. These levels are referred to as Usui Shiki Ryoho Degree I, Usui Shiki Ryoho Degree II and Usui Shiki Ryoho Master.
1) Usui Shiki Ryoho Degree I Attunement
This level initiates the student and permanently connects them to Reiki. Once attuned to Degree I, student can begin to perceive Reiki and perform self - rebalancing.
2) Usui Shiki Ryoho Degree II Attunement
This level further connects a student to Reiki. Once attuned to Degree II, student can perform Reiki treatments on other people, animals, plants, places and situations. Students are also given the Reiki symbols that will help them increase the connection with Reiki, treat emotional issues and perform distant healing.
3) Usui Shiki Ryoho Master/Teacher Attunement
This level completes the student’s connection with Reiki and to become a Master/Teacher. After being initiated to a Master/Teacher, one can conduct Reiki courses and perform attunements.
Reiki attunement is a ceremony Reiki Master performs for the student. Master will make use of the Reiki symbols and follow the attunement procedure with the intention of attuning the student to Reiki. And the student take part in the attunement procedure with the intention of been attuned to Reiki.
Attunement is a rewarding experience to both the student and Master. Diverse experiences have been reported by students about their attunement. Some of such experiences are seeing white light, blue light, feeling the energy pouring from above, feeling only the presence of the self and not feeling head/body, not perceiving time, deep relaxation and trance. Also there are some students having sudden emotional breakups caused by the energetic blocks being released. Overall, during or after an attunement, the student feels an amazing sense of alignment and harmony.
We offer Reiki Degree I and Degree II training programs together. However, if you so choose you can receive only Reiki Degree I attunement too. The class duration is either 1 day or 2 days depending on the group size:
Group of 1 - 3 students: One day training program
Group of 4 - 10 students: Two day training program
Reiki Degree I and Degree II Attunements
In Reiki Degree I you will receive four(4) attunements and in Reiki Degree II you will receive one (1) attunement.
Reiki Degree I Program Content
- History of Reiki
- Using Reiki to Help Yourself and Others
- Concept of Energy Exchange
- Ethics of Reiki Practice
- Chakras and Auric Field
- 21-day Cleanse
- Interpreting Reiki Energy
- Gassho Meditation
- How to Carry-out a Reiki Treatment
- Grounding and Protection
- Byosen Scanning
- Reiki Self-Rebalancing Hand Positions
- Animal Rebalancing
Reiki Degree II Program Content
- Techniques to Further Developing Your Reiki
- Reiki Charka Balls
- Dry Bathing Technique - Kenyoku
- Detoxifying with Tanden Chiryo
- Breathing and Cleaning - Joshim Kokya Ho
- Transforming Negative Energy - Jacki Kiri Joka Ho
- Rebalancing with Your Breath - Koki Ho
- Healing with Your Eyes - Gyoshi Ho
- Detoxification Technique - Gedoku Ho
- Reiki Second Degree Symbols
- Methods for Activating the Symbols
- Rebalancing Meditation
- Performing Distant Reiki
Reiki Master/Teacher training is a one day, individual class. In this training, you will be given one attunement and trained how to perform attunements and teach Reiki to others.
Reiki Master/Teacher Program Content
- Master Symbol
- Usui Reiki First Degree and Second Degree Attunement Procedures
- Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher Degree Attunement Procedure
- Responsibilities as a Master/Teacher
- Teaching all Three Degrees
- Performing Distant Attunements